Join the Challenge
Here’s How It Works
- Register your team at my.technovationchallenge.org
- Identify a problem in your community
- Create and code an app to solve that problem with the support of a team of entrepreneurs, mentors, and ambassadors
You and your team will build a mobile technology company. Ten teams will be invited to the World Pitch Summit in August for the chance to pitch their company to a global audience and receive recognition for their efforts. No prior coding or app experience is necessary.
*Girls ages 10 to 18 can participate in Technovation
What You’ll Need:
You’ll need a team of up to 5 amazing girls (including you) to participate. While working with a team isn’t required, we believe Technovation is a more educational, inspirational, and all-around fun experience if approached as a group.
The Technovation curriculum will take, on average, between 4 – 6 hours a week to complete, including 2 – 4 mentor-guided hours a week from January through April. Explore the curriculum to see what topics you’ll cover this season.
What You’ll Create
- A working mobile app prototype
- A business plan
- A pitch presentation and pitch video